Why is it that once in a lifetime you find a bunch of friends and they're the best people you meet all your life and you know it even before you've spent the rest os your life?

For most of us I know college life (if you dare enough to have one) is the best of times you ever have in your entire life isn't it? why i say this is because i know its true by experience. i wouldn't say my college life is the same as you would see in dawson's creek and stuff but the two years spent at the design school here is the time i learnt about alot of things in my life. about life, love, true friendship, everything you could think of. and the people you spend time with learning these stuff, are the people you're gonna be attached to. going through the same phases of life learning through experiences, sharing times together. all that stuff binds people together.

well, for me, i found the true friends in my life during those two years. i'm bonded for life to them through the tears we shed, the barrels of laughs we had together, the fights and all.

and why, you might wonder am i saying all these today; is because i met these wonderful people today after months and i know i'm not gonna see them for three years or maybe some for five years. now that's sad isn't it? the few hours we spent at blue water wadduwa was amazing. i thought them might have changed over time. but none had. everyone was the same with their same old stories and habbits. i love my pals. they're the best and i really really love them!

(oh me god am i going insane?)

1 comment:

Genesis said...

Hi A Ride down my life,
I like your Blog.
Stay tunned with the SL SFD 2007.
http://nightskymine.blogspot.com/2007/08/software-freedom-day-2007-sep-15h.html
Thank You.