hi again..let me tell you guys something really wonderful...last night was the best night of my entire life..but not for the reasons you people are thinking...i was at the penticostal rally of the kithu dana pubuduwa...it's an all night prayer session...i know when you read this, it'll be just another reason for you to think i'm crazy..but i don't care...

for the last two years i've been going thro' so many things and it had come to a point where i had almost lost my faith in god...but last night changed everything...last night i felt how much god loves me and how powerful our mighty god is...i could feel his power and glory in all my senses and it was the most awsome most wonderful thing i've ever felt...at that moment i knew god was there amongst us and felt his love run thro' my veins...oh my god i just can't explain the feeling...miracles were happening in front of my own eyes and god was speeking to each and everyone of us who were present....

his lordship the archbishop and three bishops were there and they were mistyfied to have seen such devotion and to witness god first hand...

so to all my pals who don't believe in god anymore...just hang in there and let him do miracles...you never know how and when he's gonna talk to you..and when he does...you would just feel so complete that no man's or woman's love can match...trust me...take it from someone who experienced it and who didn't want to believe in god...Amen!..Alleluiah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God sucks. You need to get a life. But hey thas my opinion.