just for a day...

well i'll just start with today....nothing really important tho'...but i still feel something missing...ok..so stop wondering what i'm talkin about..i'm just a girl of about 20 in college days away from my graduation...lots of things have been happening in my life for the last three years and they have made the person i am today...i don't wanna start saying that story but who knows maybe one day if i feel like sharing it with you guys i might just tell evrything...but for now, i'm just gonna start over and call my past a dream or 'some experience'....

well all that has given me experience yes, but i'm now left without a guy, not talking to my best friend anymore, and sometimes kinda feeling lonely....but i'm sure things are gonna change really soon..so i'm waiting patiently....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm...the newest member of the sri lankan bogging diaspora,,no worries Ru,you'll always have me:) hehe kidding.

Unknown said...

sry..that was meant to be blogging..not bogging :P

bubugirl said...

ha ha..very funny rawshit!!!!

chanux said...

You've found a good friend for a "NEW LIFE" - Blogging

Welcome to the bloggosphere.