well..i'm here after a month i guess.. alot has been happening around but the most important thing is fiishing the blessed HND 've been doin for the last two years...where did i start and where have i ended up? god i still wish i had done fashion design instead of interior...its not that i regret it or anything..and i'm really good at it..but i still wish otherwise...certain things in life can't be changed and u live the rest of ur life thinking of what might have happened? the 'WHAT IF' that doesn't leave the mind once u screw up....what if i had done fashion instead of interior..what if i had told the truth to my parents that i wanted leave...what if i had told that good for nothing bastered that i'm through with him when i knew he was cheating? what if i had stood by my word when i DID tell him off?..............................................god help me...

i know u're somewhere there god listening to all this...but don't u think u should give me another chance? ok ok....so u have given me well and enuf and i shudn't be complaining...and i'm not complaining u know..i'm just saying wat comes to my head..i know u have a very secial plan for me but when is it gonna happen? its already happenin? really? u're serious? wow! then how come i dont see anything?????

things ar gettin abit boring...god y do still hate that guy? i should be forgiving and forgetting rite? thats what i promissed and intended to do.. but then why do i still hate him so much...........

help!

4 comments:

Ayeshea said...

Hi,
Please treat this as an extremely apologetic intrusion. I’m the one who has been plaguing everyone on Kottu with my thesis – http://diethesisdie.blogspot.com. My final chapter is a case study on Kottu and its success as a Sri Lankan blog community. I’ve been reading your blog on a regular basis (its all a part of the research  ) and I found your posts very interesting. I was wondering if you could please participate in my questionnaire to tell me YOUR opinions on Kottu and how it functions. Its available on the following link: http://ayeshea.wufoo.com/forms/untitled-form/
If not please let me know your mail address and I can mail it to you.
I WILL credit all bloggers whose opinions I use in the body of my thesis and identities will be protected if required. I can also link back to your blog from my academic blog as one of the Kottu bloggers whose opinions were used in the writing of the thesis.
This may come across as awfully presumptuous but I am now on my last leg and these opinions are really important to my final grade.
Thanks so much
Ayeshea – ayeshea@gmail.com

bubugirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bubugirl said...

hi ayeshea! i wudn't mind answerin ur Q's but how do i know if u're using these for the purpose u say u will???? i mean cummon ok..u can never trust da net! tell me where u're studyin and what..i'll do it for u no prob! ta

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

no new posts? you suck! :p eheh but seriously...whats with the silence? writers block or sick of the bloggers already??? :o awaiting your next post...so hurry it up will you!!! and for forgiveness...yes...forgive...but never ever forget...to hell with people who break your heart by cheating on you...they arent worth the soil they stand on! Seriously!