So here i am again after...mmmm..can't really remember..anyways..wat i was gonna say was..i had 'kinda' forgotten about my blog when i accidently bumped into the website when i was jobless in office when everyone had gone on avurudu holidays...the one and only people workin for the whole of Bumbalapitiya junk is our office..(not really so) but u get the picture right?

so where was i? oh ya...so today i'm really jobless and its damn cold outside coz of the weather..tomorrow is officially a holiday and i'm going out of colombo with my folks and i wasn't really looking forward to it but now i am coz i think i need a break freom staring at the computer for the better part of the day....

well...what have i been upto for the last few weeks..oh..i participated at an easter retreat last week starting from wednesday to easter sunday....call me a dork but i love god and i'm a good catholic....and after that i'm now sure of where i'm heading with my life....i don't think i can share it with u dorks coz u'll wouldn't understand..so for now i'll leave it at that...

yep so that's it for now...hey dimmi....this is my new post...do i pass the 'don't suck' post now? HEY FOR YOUR 411..I DON'T SUCK!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey gurly...nice to see u after sum time..whats this place ur gonna head in life?? is it the one u once told me abt?

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

one post does nto save you from sucky-ness!!! heheh...so a retreat huh? enough of the goody goody cover...what did you REALLY do there? did you burn the priests cassoks? heheh (evil grin) :)

bubugirl said...

aufidius
yeah..u guessed it right buddy...it is the thing i once told u about...i dont knw if um really strong enuf for that..but i know with the love and strength i get from the man above is enuf for me to do what he wants from me..i've totally submitted my self to him and now it upto him to decide what he wants from me...how u anyway?

bubugirl said...

dimmi...
for ur 411 again..i did really take part in the retreat...and yes, i know the youth nowadays are not into god much they jst go to church coz they're afraid that they'll burn in hell(not that its gonna change jst coz they go for sunday mass)...i am a very close person to god whether u believe it or not..ppl might laugh at me but i will bear the cross for the one who bore the cross for all my sins..he loved me enuf to die for me...all i can do to repay him is by doin service to him and loving him with all i hav..it is said in the bible that jesus' deciples were redeculed coz they preached the gospel..so be it for me..i'm not afraid to say i'm a gal who loves god above all....

so go ahead..laugh i know u are already....he heheeee

GOD BLESS YOU..

if ever u need a prayer for sumthin jst let me know...no matter what faith u belong to k...TA